The Cheltenham Township Community Development Corporation (CTCDC) is seeking proposals from qualified applicants for the acquisition and redevelopment of a 5 acre parcel of land, zoned commercial, and owned by the Township. CTCDC’s objective is to achieve a redevelopment of the parcel in accordance with the newly passed Township zoning plan. A successful submission will provide the optimal satisfaction of the following objectives:
- Generating long term tax revenues for the Township and School District.
- Minimizing the need for variances or other changes to the Zoning code in order to develop the site.
- Limited the impact on school population.
- Willingness to share information with the pubic as part of the process.
- Enhancing the quality of life for the neighboring community.
Key dates for this submission are as follows:
- June 1, 2018: Inspect and tour the property.
- June 15, 2018: Deadline for questions.
- June 27, 2018: Deadline for submission.
For more information regarding the property, submission requirements and selection process, please see the attached.
If you would like assistance to submit a proposal, or to obtain the required zoning and land use approvals for the project, please contact Rob Gundlach at 215-918-3636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.